Being motivated is a blessing. Every day we start our day to do create something useful to make a difference and live happier than yesterday.
I found this great list of growth tips lying in my gDrive for a long time, can’t recall from where I copied it, however, thought of sharing. This will definitely keep you motivated, and help grow personally (if followed!).
50+ Growth Tips and Life Hacks
Check out the growth tips and do not forget to share with your friends and family.
- Work with the best people in your field and learn from them
- When you are working, only use your smartphone for calling, not for any other purpose like gaming, check notifications etc.
- Understand office politics
- Try to be creative. You should maintain a diary to list your creative ideas
- Try to be a good presenter in an office meeting. Trust me, it will lead to you a successful career
- Try to act like you are confident and can handle everything. Fake it till you make it
- Travel alone
- Take up any interesting hobby like playing guitar, photography, blogging. It will accelerate your career
- Stop wasting time on web series, TV series or porn sites
- Stop chasing and impressing opposite sex (or the same sex). Please don’t!
- Spend time with creative and great people
- Spend less time on the Internet
- Read self-help book
- One of the quickest ways to learn something new, and to practice it, is to teach others how to do it. So share what you learn with your team, your manager, or your co-workers
- Never procrastinate to complete your work
- Memorize your colleagues and subordinates name
- Make an awesome and productive video which is related to your career and upload it to your YouTube account
- Make a daily routine and strictly follow it
- Make a career plan for the next 10 years. Where do you want to see yourself after 10 years? When you will have a plan, you will know what you have to do for achieving great success
- Love yourself and take care of your health
- Limit your social website activities
- Leave your bed early in the morning and run 1 km
- Learn programming, web design and graphics design
- Learn martial arts. It will help to lead you to be a strong person and have a tough mentality
- Learn excel advance level which is the most underrated skill in the world. Still a most powerful skill
- Learn 5–6 languages
- Improve your leadership skill by enhancing communication skills and negotiation skills
- Help people
- Get the highest degree on your academic subject
- Focus on your career and make plans rather than being involved in a stressful relationship
- Expect nothing from anyone
- Don’t only learn from success stories, learn from failure stories “why did they fail’? Find it and learn from it
- Don’t follow the crowd, follow your own way. Do what you love
- Don’t be materialistic
- Do voluntary works
- Do Visualization
- Do meditation every day
- Control your emotion and try to be proactive
- Chase your vision and dream. Success will start following you
- Build powerful habits
- Be practical. Life will be a lot easy
- Be positive and learn from your faults.
- Be mysterious and never express everything
- Be disciplined
- Be curious and ask questions all the time
- Be ambitious, think big and divide your work into a small portion
- Be a better listener and meet new people
- Attend numerous workshop, training
- An attitude of continuous improvement and life-long learning
- Always try to give your 100% effort
- Always come to the office on time. And most importantly — Leave on time
I’m happy to hear your thoughts on what are a few things keep you growing and motivated. Also, I started following most of the growth tips from the above list, are you?
If you've any thoughts on 50+ Personal growth tips to follow and lead a happy life, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our restoreBin YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!