It’s sometimes difficult to keep checking the phone for SMS, that is where the Android Messages web login helps. In this internet age, we are still relying on some of the basic technology services like SMS or Phone Messages. There a lot of services that authenticate the user based on One Time Password (OTP) sent on the phone.
Basically, when you log in your Android Messages on the web browser or computer, you’ll receive all the notification popup automatically on the desktop.
Messages Web login also helps in responding back to SMS without even touching your phone. It’s work similar to WhatsApp Web or Telegram Web. You don’t need to check your phone every time you receive an SMS notification. Simply keep your Android Messages login on the computer and connected to the internet to get all messages synced.
You can easily enable the Android Messages Web on any computer, follow below steps for quick setup.
Android Messages Web Pre-requisites
Before we get started with setup, we need to make sure that we are ready with all the technology and devices needed.
- Of course, you need a phone with Android Messages app installed and set as the default app to send and receive SMS
- You’ll need a decent WiFi connected to both Computer and your Phone for less sync
- Phone camera should be working since it will be used for QR code scanning and authentication
- The latest web browser; preferably chrome or firefox with desktop notifications enabled
If you’are all set with above, head over to the setup guide below.
Android Messages Web Login Steps
Let’s get started with the Android Messages for Web setup, follow below easy steps:
- Open messages.android.com on your web browser, you’ll see the QR code that needs to scan with your Android Messages app
- Now open Messages App
- Tap on 3 vertical dots or options from the top right corner
- Select Messages for Web option from the list, this will open the QR code scanner in your camera
- Scan the code from browsers and let the sync happen!
Once the sync is completed, you’ll be able to see all the messages or SMS on your computer. As I mentioned earlier, the Messages for the Web also allows responding back to messages received from the computer.
What do you think about Android Messages for Web?
The best thing I like about Messages for Web is that sync happens almost instantaneously, and you can respond back to any text or messages without touching your phone.
Messages for Web login also has an option to enable Remember this computer setting, which further helps in eliminating the QR code scanning process if you’re away from the computer. Next time when phone and computer are connected to the same WiFi network, the messages for web connection and sync happens automatically.
I personally started using the Android Messages Web login and being more productive after then. Did you start as well? Share your thoughts and comment if you’re facing any challenges in setup.
Continue reading about how to enable the dark mode setting in Android Messages app.
If you've any thoughts on Android Messages Web Login: get notified instantly on your computer, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our restoreBin YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!