Telegram is one of the popular chat or messaging application available across all devices and systems. However, you need to first use your mobile for registering a Telegram account. Later, one can use Telegram Web login window to access in Macs or Windows systems easily.
In the below following blog post I’m going to demo how to login Telegram in web browser client and access all the messages and even chat.
Table of Contents
Basic pre-requisites needed Telegram Web
Please make sure that you already have fulfilled the below pre-requisites.
- You must already have a working Telegram account setup and enabled on your mobile device
- Your mobile should be connected to the internet
- Telegram app should have background internet access to receive the access code
- A Windows PC or Mac machine with internet access and a web brower pre-installed
- Most important, keep your phone handy
Telegram Web Login Steps
It’s quite easy to access the Telegram web console and start working from desktop or laptop machine. Follow the simple steps:
- Access web.telegram.org on your favorite web browser
- Select the country and enter your mobile number which currently has active telegram account linked
- Next page, it will ask to enter the access code that you might have received in your Telegram application on the mobile
- If you haven’t received the verification login code from Telegram, do not worry – you can request for an SMS code after 2 minutes
- Enter the Telegram web code that you receive on the mobile
- After valid code entry, you will be navigated to Telegram Web interface where you can find all the chats, messages, groups and channels just like you have on your mobile phone
- You can open any chat windows and start responding using Telegram Web
- That’s All! Enjoy chatting with your friends and connect with your followers using Telegram web login.
How do you feel about Telegram Web?
I personally started using the Telegram for the web for the first time, it’s super cool and easy to access. Unlike other messaging platforms that ask to scan the QR code for access, the telegram use login code.
It’s really helpful when you forget your phone at home, and you can ask someone in your family to just share the Telegram web login code to access anywhere in the world.
What do you think about it? please share your thoughts or facing any challenges in accessing the Telegram on the web browser.
If you've any thoughts on Telegram web login: setup, access, and keep running on Mac or Windows PC, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our restoreBin YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!